Dry, parched skin can get quite uncomfortable, especially during the winters. So we’re glad to have found the best Korean moisturizer for dry skin to protect and nourish your skin.
This Korean moisturizer is very rich without feeling greasy on your skin. And like most Korean skin products, it’s very gentle too.
Ah, moisturizer! There’s no doubt it’s the most important step in our Korean skincare routine. And this becomes doubly important if you’ve got dry skin.
If your skin loses too much moisture, it can lead to flaking, sagging, and dullness.
Not to mention, dehydrated skin can actually make you look older than you are. Shudders.
So using a nourishing moisturizer right after cleansing and toning your skin becomes super important.
|Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin||Best For||Links|
|Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream||Best Overall||View on Amazon|
|Mizon Black All In One Snail Repair Cream||Acne Scars||View on Amazon|
|Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream||Damage Repair||View on Amazon|
|Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream||Anti-Aging||View on Amazon|
|Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid Serum||Lightweight Moisturizer||View on Amazon|
|Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care Snail Repair Cream||Non-Comedogenic Moisturizer||View on Amazon|
|Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream||Best-Smelling||View on Amazon|
|Missha Super Aqua Ice Tear Cream||Dry Acne Prone Skin||View on Amazon|
|I’m From Honey Glow Cream||Very Dry Skin||View on Amazon|
|Belif Creamy Moisturizer Deep Moist||Dullness||View on Amazon|
What is the best Korean moisturizer for dry skin?
After going through several user reviews and testing the products, we’ve found that the Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream is the best Korean moisturizer for dry skin overall. It’s non-greasy and lightweight. Yet, its nourishing formula makes sure your skin stays hydrated all day long. And you can even use it for sensitive skin types as it doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients like fragrances or artificial dyes.
These creams help maintain the hydration levels in your skin. The K-beauty products contain natural ingredients that work from deep within the skin cells.
The result? Softer, glowing, and younger-looking skin in no time.
Top Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin 2023
How to choose the best Korean moisturizer for dry skin?
The best Korean moisturizer for dry skin is one that contains natural, nourishing ingredients. Before choosing your favorite from the list above, check if contains components like:
Snail mucin: One of the top ingredients that are frequently used in Korean skincare is snail mucin. It is packed with peptides that repair your skin and replenish any lost moisture.
Vitamin E: This is an excellent ingredient for dry skin. It helps boost collagen production and leaves the face youthful-looking.
Antioxidants: Antioxidants are great for neutralizing the damage caused by free radicals. It also helps repair skin that is dehydrated and damaged thanks to environmental aggressors.
What are the best ingredients for Korean moisturizer for dry skin?
Korean moisturizers for dry skin often contain a variety of hydrating and nourishing ingredients to provide intense moisture and help restore the skin’s barrier function. Here are some of the best ingredients commonly found in Korean moisturizers for dry skin:
- Hyaluronic Acid: This ingredient is highly effective in attracting and retaining moisture, helping to hydrate and plump the skin.
- Ceramides: Ceramides are lipids naturally found in the skin’s outermost layer, helping to retain moisture and strengthen the skin’s barrier. Moisturizers containing ceramides can replenish the skin’s lipid barrier and improve its ability to retain moisture.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant that attracts moisture from the environment and helps to retain it in the skin. It helps to hydrate the skin and improve its elasticity.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, is a versatile ingredient that offers multiple benefits for dry skin. It helps to improve the skin’s moisture barrier, reduce water loss, and enhance hydration. Additionally, niacinamide can help brighten the skin and even out skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a rich emollient derived from the nuts of the shea tree. It is deeply moisturizing and nourishing, providing long-lasting hydration and improving the skin’s texture.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is known for its soothing and hydrating properties. It helps to replenish and lock in moisture, calm irritation, and promote skin healing.
- Centella Asiatica: Also known as cica or tiger grass, centella asiatica has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to calm dry and irritated skin, promote skin barrier repair, and provide hydration.
- Beta-Glucan: Beta-glucan is a natural polysaccharide that helps to attract moisture and soothe dry, sensitive skin. It also supports the skin’s natural repair processes and strengthens its barrier function.
- Squalane: Squalane is a lightweight oil derived from plants or shark liver. It mimics the skin’s natural sebum and provides intense hydration without a greasy feel. It also helps to lock in moisture and improve the skin’s elasticity.
- Propolis: Propolis is a resinous substance produced by bees. It has antimicrobial and antioxidant properties and helps to soothe and hydrate dry skin while promoting skin healing and regeneration.
When choosing a Korean moisturizer for dry skin, look for products that contain a combination of these ingredients to provide optimal hydration and nourishment. Additionally, it’s important to consider your skin’s specific needs and preferences to find a moisturizer that works best for you.
Want soft, kissable skin? Check out our list of the best Korean moisturizer for dry skin below!
Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream
Best Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin Overall
Looking for the perfect winter moisturizer? Try Klairs Rich Moist Soothing Cream. It comes enriched with shea butter, jojoba seed oil, and emollients like glycerin, ceramide 3, and lipidure.
So no matter how dry and harsh the weather is, this cream keeps your skin soft and supple. The nourishing formulation infuses moisture into your skin cells. And if you have sensitive skin, the cream helps calm any redness and irritation as well.
What we liked most about the Klairs cream is that despite being so richly-moisturizing, it doesn’t feel greasy on the face. In fact, it even helps reduce the size of your pores. So you get that perfect, Korean glass-skin look.
It doesn’t contain animal ingredients, fragrances, parabens, and dyes. So you can trust it to be gentle and caring on your skin.
We were a tad disappointed at the price, or rather at the amount of product we received for the price. But if you have acne-prone skin or trouble with open pores and blackheads, this moisturizer is a holy-grail product.
· Perfect for those with dry and sensitive skin types.
· Helps effectively restore skin hydration and reduces the appearance of open pores.
· It is free from harsh chemicals and will calm any sort of skin irritation.
- Related: Best Korean Face Wash For Dry Skin
- Related: Best Korean Toner For Dry Skin
- Related: Best Korean Serum For Dry Skin
Mizon Black All In One Snail Repair Cream
Best Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin and Acne Scars
In our opinion, the best Korean moisturizer for dry skin is one that nourishes and helps treat several other skin conditions. And this is why we love the Mizon Black All In One Snail Repair Cream – it’s a multitasker!
It contains a super nourishing blend of 90 percent black snail mucus filtrate (a beloved ingredient in Korean skincare) and extracts from 27 herbs and plants.
Together, these natural ingredients help fight the signs of aging, restore skin’s elasticity, improve complexion, and of course, hydrate the skin.
You can even use the moisturizer on your sensitive skin. It’s dermatologically tested to be safe! Packed with adenosine, peptides, and several vitamins, this cream repairs skin damage, heals acne scars and leaves the face looking healthy, young, and bright.
We suggest following up with Mizon Snail Repair Ampoule for the best results.
· Perfect for all skin types, even for those with acne (to help get rid of acne scars).
· Can help protect the skin from signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream
Best Damage Repair Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin
Pollution, stress, and sun exposure can leave your skin dry, flaky, and damaged. So if your skin’s in need of some extra TLC, you should go for the Atopalm Intensive Moisturizing Cream.
It’s formulated to help nourish parched and aging skin back to life. The patented MLE (Multi-Lamellar Emulsion) formula helps restore skin’s lost moisture and natural lipid barrier, leaving it soft and supple. If you want to protect your skin against environmental aggressors, this cream is your best bet.
The non-greasy, 5.5 pH-balanced formula is great for sensitive skin. In fact, you can safely use this cream after treatments like microdermabrasion. It actually helps repair the skin faster.
· Perfect for use by those who have skin dryness or sensitive skin types.
· For use anywhere on the body.
· Helps restore skin moisture and protects the skin from drying out.
· Can also be used for those with skin itchiness, skin irritation, skin redness etc.
· Not recommended for use by those with skin eczema or other skin allergies.
Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream
Best Anti-Aging Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin
It’s no secret that dry, parched skin is more likely to age prematurely. So if you want to keep the wrinkles and fine lines away while adding moisture to your dehydrated skin, try the Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream.
As the name suggests, the main ingredient here is 63.4 percent of super collagen water.
There’s also nourishing baobab water. And together, these ingredients infuse moisture deep into your skin cells, leaving the face soft, supple, and youthful-looking.
The cream is extremely lightweight. It almost has a gel-like texture and gets absorbed within seconds.
And to top it off, the moisturizer keeps your skin hydrated for up to 12 hours. It does have a bit of fragrance in it, but it’s most pleasant and not overwhelming.
· Perfect for helping keep the skin hydrated and moisturized.
· Makes the skin look vibrant bright.
· Known to have a 100-hour long lasting moisture effect on the skin.
· Non-sticky in finish.
· Not suitable for non-mature skin types (like those of children).
· Cannot be used on damaged skin or on skin with open wounds.
Dr. Jart Ceramidin Liquid Serum
Best Lightweight Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin
Don’t get fooled by the name. While this skincare product by Dr. Jart might be called a serum, its consistency is somewhere between a gel and a cream. And it’s super nourishing on your skin.
The hero ingredients here are ceramides (which form the 5-Cera Complex). These create a moisture barrier on your skin and prevent it from getting dehydrated further.
You’ll also find panthenol, Centella Asiatica, fig extracts, and Phytoextracts that soothe irritated skin and repair flaking, cracking, and chronic dryness.
Lightweight and fast-absorbing, this serum-cream leaves skin feeling soft and supple all day long without making it feel greasy or oily.
· Has effective skin moisturizing properties.
· Helps improve skin barrier functioning.
· Helps improve the skin’s internal ceramide production.
Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care Snail Repair Cream
Best Non-Comedogenic Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin
Snail mucin is one of the secrets of the K-beauty industry. And this cream contains the highest concentration of this ingredient – 97.5 percent snail extract!
There’s also organic green tea, vitamin B5, and vitamin E which give you softer, younger-looking skin.
The cream not only hydrates but also helps with wrinkles, acne spots, and blemishes. It’s got antimicrobial properties that help reduce breakouts and inflammation.
If you’re worried about skin getting too dry in the winters, this cream also contains shea butter and jojoba oil that protects its moisture.
What we liked most about this moisturizer is that it’s non-comedogenic. Most rich creams clog pores, but not this one. It’s super lightweight. And what’s more, the cream is also cruelty-free.
· Contains a blend of glow-inducing minerals and extracts.
· Helps prevent breakouts and signs of aging like fine links and wrinkles.
· Not recommended for those with sensitive skin types.
Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream
Best Smelling Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin
Innisfree is one of the top Korean skincare brands out there. It has almost cult-like popularity, so it’s no wonder that their Orchid Enriched cream is on this list. We think it’s the best Korean moisturizer for dry skin if you want something really rich and nourishing.
A lot of users have said it can get sticky, but that’s not a cause of worry if you have flaky, dehydrated skin. Then this cream will get soaked up instantly.
The scent is another thing we loved about this cream. It’s strong and pleasantly-floral but never overpowering.
Packed with organic orchid extracts from Jeju island, this cream can also be applied before you put on makeup.
Missha Super Aqua Ice Tear Cream
Best Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin With Acne
Sometimes, the rich, oil-heavy formulas can trigger breakouts on the skin. Even the best Korean moisturizer for dry skin can be guilty of this. So we love how the Missha Super Aqua Ice Tear Cream feels so light and refreshing on your skin.
The chief ingredient here is glacier water which gets absorbed into the skin cells in seconds. This formulation hydrates your skin without clogging pores or leaving skin greasy or sticky.
If you’ve got very sensitive skin, you might want to give this one a pass.
belif Creamy Moisture Deep Moist
Best Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin And Dullness
This Belif Deep Moist cream comes packed with nourishing emollients and moisturizing agents such as glycerine, oat kernel extracts, and chickweed. There’s also the surprise ingredient of witch hazel that you don’t find in dry skin care products.
These ingredients help nourish your skin but never make it look greasy or dull. They provide an indulgent, dewy look to your face without crossing the line to being oily. We also liked how the formulation was free of synthetic dyes, fragrances, and harsh ingredients like mineral oils.
I’m From Honey Glow Cream
Best Nourishing Korean Moisturizer For Dry Skin
A blend of 0.63% of Honey Glow Queen and seven other natural ingredients including turmeric, glycerine and more, this cream is perfect for very dry, patchy skin. Dry skin is also a pre-cursor to quick aging. So if you have fine lines and wrinkles, this Honey Glow cream is great at making them vanish.
We love the silky, soft consistency of this product. It gets absorbed into the skin in seconds! Not at all greasy, this cream balances the oil-water ratio, strengthening your skin’s natural moisture barrier.
What is the best moisturizer for dry acne skin?
The Seoul Ceuticals Korean Skin Care Snail Repair Cream. It’s non-comedogenic. So you won’t have to worry about it getting trapped in your pores and leading to breakouts. The 5.5, pH-balanced formula is great for keeping redness and inflammation at bay.
Using these moisturizers daily can turn your dry, dull skin to soft and supple in no time. Korean beauty products are specially formulated with a focus on making skin healthier from the inside.
So you’ll find these products help retain moisture and give you that youthful glow.
After cleansing your skin and applying your favorite toner, don’t forget to dab on one of these moisturizers. You’ll thank us later!
Why You Should Trust Koreatruly?
All our editors including the author of this article, Song-i do extensive research on the products reviewed and recommended in the article. We also use these products ourself to give you accurate, first hand information without any prejudice or bias. Koreatruly has also got a team of medical reviewers and skincare experts to help give accurate advice and provide research-based facts concerning a product, its formulation or ingredients.
Seoulceuticals Snail Repair Cream
The best Korean moisturizer helps nourish dull, dehydrated skin. The Seoulceuticals Snail Repair Cream is suitable even for sensitive skin.
Product SKU: MNB467GV42
Product Brand: Seoulceuticals
Product Currency: USD
Product Price: $23.52
Price Valid Until: 2022-08-14
Product In-Stock: InStock